Thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators use Lean B2B to quickly find traction in the market.
Packed with more than 20 case studies, Lean B2B consolidates the best thinking around Business-to-Business (B2B) customer development to help entrepreneurs focus on the right actions each step of the way, leaving as little as possible to luck.
The audiobook helps:
- Assess the market potential of opportunities to find the right opportunity for your team
- Find early adopters, quickly establish credibility, and convince business stakeholders to work with you
- Find and prioritize business problems in corporations and identify the stakeholders with the power to influence a purchase decision
- Create a minimum viable product and a compelling offer, validate a solution, and evaluate whether your team has found product-market fit
- Identify and avoid common challenges faced by entrepreneurs and learn ninja techniques to speed up product-market validation