The Lean B2B Support Community helps founders get high-quality guidance and support. It helps them stay accountable, make better decisions, and get feedback on their progress.
A Support Community for B2B Founders
Getting a new business off the ground is one of the most difficult things you can do. It’s already hard to do it in isolation. Doing it alone can be a death sentence.
Having people to speak to, and get feedback from can be the difference between success and failure for founders.
By joining the community, founders will get:
- Support: The support of a community of entrepreneurs in similar situations, facing similar challenges.
- Feedback: Feedback on ideas and challenges that your team is facing. Answers to your most pressing questions.
- Accountability: Accountability checkups to help ensure you keep momentum.
- Knowledge: New ideas, and approaches to grow as a founder, and to make your venture a success.
Community membership includes:
- Access to the Private Community (Slack)
- Invites to Bimonthly Live Q&As
- Invites to Member-Only Trainings
- Access to 7+ Mini-Courses With More to Come
Ready to Join?
Sign up and I'll see you in the community.